Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Response to a Person


Peoplesuck: Oh my god, the race card in every situation..... Get something new, something that is actually factual and not an idiotic opinion that has no foundation. Your prejudice against conservatives clouds your judgement and your actual knowledge. And I thought liberals were supposed to be the open minded ones? You all just prove through your ignorance and hate towards anyone who doesn't love obama or who is conservative that you are anything but open minded, especially when you use the race card. Stop talking.

My Response:

I have the free speech right to talk just like you. Just because of your words, I will continue to talk. I will write and talk about liberty, truth, altruism, and justice (as it should be). How will I play the race card when white supremacists manipulated the deck in the first place. That doesn't make sense to me. Also, I have talked about a wide spectrum of issues from gender, history, politics, economics, sociology, etc. not just race. There is nothing wrong with discussing race since racial discrimination and other forms of racial injustice still plague the world today. The only way to stop it is to talk about it and develop solutions. This is a black issues related forum. If you do not like these discussions, then you have to get used to it. I have no prejudice or hatred of conservatives. You can't cite a single word where I directly say that I hate conservatives. I disagree with reactionaries on many issues. I am a political independent. I have no ignorance. I know about the imperfections of the White House. My eyes are all eyes wide open not shut. My eyes are open filled with soul, inspiration, black consciousness, and love of the Truth. Hosanna to the Highest. I just do not call the White House every name under the sun like some in your camp does. Therefore, I will continue to talk without trepidation nor intimidation from the likes of you. RBG 4 Life.


By Timothy (Me)

No comments: