Friday, June 23, 2006

Alexandra on Abortion.

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=11065


Abortion is never okay, even in the case of deformity. Not to mention the damage abortion can do to the mother's body! Even if you know the baby will die immediately after birth, it's still not okay--it's better to let your child die naturally than to have a hand in your child's death. Not only that, but too many times mistakes are made. That baby might not have Down's Syndrome after all, for example.I was born with a club foot. I've had numerous surgeries on it. It hurts constantly, but not for one minute do I wish my mother had aborted me! I just deal with it.People with severe deformities are all too often classified as "useless eaters." They're human beings and they should be loved too--even if they don't become rocket scientists.Should we kill someone if they suddenly become incapacitated?

by Alexandra

No comments: